This one-day interactive workshop is brought to you by the Green Cauldron Farm and presented by a range of industry experts including internationally renowned biointensive gardening educator and restoration grazing consultant Jodi Roebuck from New Zealand’s Roebuck Farm.
The day is open to anyone interested in learning more about the concept of market gardening, creating one for personal food production, or setting one up as a business.
- Jodi Roebuck – Founder of Roebuck Farm, New Zealand
- James Hutchinson – Founder of Longley Organic Farm, Tasmania and specialised tool company for market gardeners, ActiveVista
- Greg Plevey – Founder of worm compost producer Wormtec
- James and Katie Geralds – Founders and Owners of Green Cauldron Farm
- Mattis Hoeft (Bsc) – Farm Production Manager
This is a unique opportunity to hear and learn from industry leaders about how to start and operate a successful market garden, with the workshop conducted on the 105-acre Green Cauldron Farm, set in the beautiful Tyalgum hills just one hour from the Gold Coast and nestled in the shadow of Mt Warning.
The brainchild of Katie and James Geralds, the farm was established as a research and development hub to realise their goal of innovative and sustainable use of harvests from around the region.
It already produces a range of fresh produce supplied to some of the best-known restaurants in South East Queensland and a range of pantry preserves highlighting Australian native ingredients.
Tickets include all materials, handouts, refreshments and lunch on the day.
Places are strictly limited to 30 people. For more information call: 0409 032 277.
Download the full program here.